Sunday, August 27, 2006


Hey everyone so Mike and I are finally trying out this whole blog thing. My sis told me that it would be a great way to keep up with family but I dont know if we will be near as interesting as her blog because it has my *adorable* nephew on it and we just cant compete with that. Anyways I am going to give it a shot though and see if I can keep it updated with how we are doing and whats going with RUF here. Here is a picture with me and that welcome to Ky sign because I was super excited to be here. I will post more pics of our apartment later.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

YEAH!!!!!!! welcome to the blog world!! I am soo excited we will be able to keep up with you and Mike even though were miles apart!! We love ya'll bunches!! Great pic- I love you with Ky sign!!! and Addie is a cutie!!!