Monday, October 23, 2006

Mike and I went to Nashville this past weekend to babysit and visit my cousins. We had such a fun visit and enjoyed playing hide and go seek, running around the neighborhood, or going to the park. I felt like a kid again in some ways. Fortunately, the trip was not near as exhausting as everyone said it would be. The kids are old enough now where they basically take care of themselves and the oldest is very good with the younger siblings. We also got to go to Bills soccer game which I was glad we got to see him play, he may be a future soccer star like Robert.
About 6 weeks ago they had gone on vacation only to come back and see a pipe had burst in their kitchen and it had basically been like that for 5 days while they were gone, so the damage was pretty extensive. The picture with no one in it is the kitchen they are using (it is just in the play room) Everything else in their kitchen had to be packed away so they have to eat out alot which gets old even from us just being there a weekend.
The other good news from the weekend was I got to go shopping and found an outfit for my brothers rehearsal dinnerso that was exciting

No comments: