Sunday, November 18, 2007






Happy Birthday Mike and Reeves (it is kinda crazy my parents 2 son-in-laws have the same bday)

Well because of Sat and Sun nights being busy with RUF things, Mike and I have his bday dinner on friday night. Mike grilled out steak and I made rolls, twice baked potatoes, brocolli, and dirt cake (Mikes fav). I also gave him his bday gifts. He knew what one of them was (a grill kit) but I suprised him with another grill tool that he wanted. It is a thing you stick in the meat and it tells you what temp that meat is and how long you have been cooking it and beeps when it is done. Because our grill is 3 stories down from us I thought this would be great as it also has a pager that you can take with you and so Mike can come inside with me and know what is going on with the meat downstairs. He seemed really excited about it so I was glad.

Saturday night we had an RUF movie night at our apt and borrowed the projector from the church to put the movie on the wall. We completely rearranged the den so that all the sofas were on one side. Checkers was quite fascinated with the projector and looked at it for about 30 minutes not know whether to attack it or not.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Definitely helps the old people keep up with birthdays when two people have the same one

Rebecca said...

Great pictures and NEAT gifts!!! hope Mike had a Happy Birthday! did you get our message?!?!