Sunday, January 11, 2009





So here are a few more pics of our place for those of you who care to see it. I am definately learning I am not very good at taking pictures or writing about our lives, hopefully I will get better when we have children otherwise I think our family will kill us. If my sister or sister-in-law would also like to tell me how I can get my blog looking as great as theres I would appreciate it. My account does not seem to have all the options to change templates as y'alls do.

Life has been going pretty well here as we are adjusting back to work and school after a very short and brief break, but we really enjoyed seeing our family and meeting my new niece, Tess (you can see her pictures on my sisters blog), and getting excited about a new niece on the other side of the family.

I am very excited about the guest bedding I found on clearance at Macy's in Greenville, SC. I kind of stumbled on to it when I was shopping with Rebecca Perkins (one of my best friends from college). It was the green I was looking for and came with everything, except I do not like there curtains so I am currently looking for fabric. Mike was about to kill me when I came to the car with it (we were loaded down from Christmas) but when I told him what a great deal I got for it he was a little better with it. I am really enjoying setting up our place and slowly hanging up pictures and panting and yes I painted our bathroom purple and I thought I was crazy at first but I absolutely love it and the towel my mom monagrammed with her awesome new machine.

2 comments:

Robert and Tiffany Adams said...

LOVE the color in the bath! It turned out so great! I'm so glad you went with that color - such a nice contrast with the black and white tile. What a great deal on the guest bedding. I love the green. Can't wait to visit.

Rebecca said...

WOW- I LOVE LOVE LOVE your guest bedroom bedding!! I am def going to have to plan a visit so I can come stay in that peaceful, beautiful room!! and I love the purple bathroom- it looks great!! I think I need you and Tiff to come decorate my house--- PLEASE... I soo did not inherit the decorating genes that you obviously did!! love ya and miss you guys!!! Tallon is still talking about Mike and Liz!!