Thursday, June 04, 2009



































Baby Bear shoes has officially started!

I gave six pairs of my shoes to my friend to put in her store yesterday. I have named the company Baby Bear, by suggestion of my Father in honor of our nicknames :). The new ones will all have the bear paw symbol on the side but the first 4 I made do not have them. I am really excited about this opportunity and have even gotten a request for a monogrammed pair already. Here are the first six. I will be making another 6 to put at their other store and we will see how it all goes.
There is also a picture of the curtains I made for Mikes office. They don't look quite like I want them to, but I still love the fabric and the fringe

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These look great.

mom

Rebecca said...

AWESOME!! Love the fabric choices- I think they will be a HUGE HIT!! have you considered selling them on etsy or via FB?! then you would not have to share so much of the profit?!?

Robert and Tiffany Adams said...

Super cute!

Aron said...

Elizabeth, these are SO GREAT!!! Rebecca told me about them and I love them! Precious...makes me want another baby. :)