Sunday, June 17, 2007





Brittany and Seths Wedding was a blast yesterday. Mike and I really enjoyed seeing several of our friends from church and our students in a relaxed setting. We left our house at 2:45 and did not return until 10, needless to say it was a long day. I enjoyed dancing but I couldnt persuade Mike on the dance floor too much, he enjoyed taking pictures of everyone else and hanging out with some of the other non-dancing guys. The reception was beautiful with all of the tables having unique flower arrangements and the delicious food from an Italian restuarant here. It was at the Brides parents house which could basically be called a wild animal farm with there being a zebra, alpacha, buffulo, longhorns, and miniature horses all in one pen together. I figure they are probably some extremely confused animals. The kids loved it though and I did try to pet the zebra but he would not come to me. We had a great time though and I hope you enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love your dress! I can't believe they're married!!!

Rebecca said...

WOW! the wedding cake is huge and beautiful!! You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! can you eve your getting ready to celebrate your first anniversary! Time flies!!!!!!!! looking forward to seeing ya'll soon! love ya
Rebecca