Monday, June 11, 2007







Mike and I went to Nashville this past weekend to keep my cousins. They were alot of fun and I really enjoyed seeing their new baby kittens. I wanted so bad to have Oscar living with me again, but another time. We were able to go to the pool the first day and I forgot that when you go to the pool as a kid you dont just lay, read, and sleep, but you spend all your time in the water. It was fun but Mike and I were exhausted after 2 hours. The next day we found out Lauren (the oldest) had the chicken pox. She did great with it though and had the best attitude and never complained, I almost forgot she had them. The rest of the weekend was spent at home so that we did not expose other people to the virus, but we still had fun and watched movies, played games, and played outside. We really enjoyed being able to spend time with them just hanging out and relaxing and hope to get to see them again soon.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

GREAT PICS LIZ! sorry to hear about the chicken pox!! glad ya'll had fun- I can not get over how big the kids!!
love ya