Wednesday, August 22, 2007


From the top of some famous statue in B-ham (sorry I cant remember the name rt now)



I didnt realize it but I had these few pics from Scott and Jessica's wedding the weekend of the 11th. We had alot of fun this weekend and really enjoyed being back together with our old friends and hanging out. It was a busy weekend but at the same time refreshing. I got to go shopping with girl friends and Mike had 2 guys nights and played some poker. Rob and Tiff were nice enough to open up their house for us and let us stay for 5 nights, even though they barely saw us except to sleep. We did get to see them on Sunday though and really appreciated their hospitality.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Where did you get that dress- it is GORGEOUS and you look STUNNING in it- I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! wish I had something I needed to get dressed up for so I could borrow it ( well- IF i could fit in it!!)=) Glad ya'll had fun in Birmingham!!!!