Tuesday, September 19, 2006





My parents came this past weekend for the first stop on their quick trip to visit all of my siblings and move my sister back to Florence. We had a great time and really appreciated all they did. We hung lots of pictures and they helped us decide where things looked the best and what pictures to put where. As you can tell it looks alot more homey (sp?) now that it has pictures on the wall. They also brought us our beautiful monogrammed pillows on our bed and our curtains, I am still looking for something to pull the curtains back with but who knows when I will have time to do that, and the pillows that are on the bench in the kitchen. I meant to take more pictures of us together but as you know I am terrible at taking them. We went out friday night to a local restuarant here with Brad and Rachel and it was really neat because it was in an old church turned into an Italian restuarant.
Since I am not posting this til tuesday I also have to say Happy Birthday to my mom and I wish I could have been there to celebrate with everybody in Birmingham unfortunately KY is not that close though. Thanks again for everything.
Thanks also to the Caldwells for sending up the rest of our stuff and the chocolate chips, they will definately come in handy.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Your home looks sooo BEAUTIFUL!! I love the pics on the wall and the monogrammed pillows- very pretty!!! we missed seeing you- hopefully sometime soon!!! I love you
Becca