Wednesday, September 27, 2006

On friday night Mike and I went over to our new friends, Chelsea and Wehan's (pronounced Vion, he is South African) house. They had a pasta maker and Mike and I had so much fun. I unfortunately did not take my camera but Chelsea took some pictures and she is supposed to be sending them to me. Like always, I had flour all over me. The guys thought they were the best pasta makers ever and kept correcting me until Chelsea and I just let them take over and they were quite amused for some itme. We decided that this would be a great activity to do with other couples or when we had students over, so we are going to keep a lookout for one at the thrift stores.
Mike and I are leaving tom (thurs) to go to St Louis for the weekend for a conference at Covenant that all the RUF campus ministers and interns were invited to. We are riding down there with Brad and Rachel and we are excited about getting to spend some time with them that is not completely consummed by RUF stuff. We are staying with 2 Clemson alums (Will and Christy Spink) and are so excited about getting to see them and the city. I will be sure to take some pictures and will probable post them some time Sunday.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Have a GREAT TRIP!! Enjoy St Louis- take some pics of the city bc i have never been there!!
love ya!!!!!!!