Wednesday, September 06, 2006






So I am already discovering that I am terrible at remembering to take pictures at things Mike and I go to...and I dont like to post anything unless I have a picture to go with it but I will try and get better at remembering to take pictures. Mike and I joined a fantasy football league on Sunday with 8 other couples in our church. It was a lot of fun because we were invited by the host couple (Chelsea and Wehan) but didnt know any of the others so we enjoyed making some new friends in Lexington. It was alot of fun to see how the guys were all into it but the girls ended up having the better teams by the end of the draft because most of us just asked our husbands who to pick and they gave us the better players. We have become good friends with Chelsea and Wehan (he is from South Africa) and are really enjoying when we get to hang out with them. Chelsea is also very crafty so I am trying to learn some things from her in the decorating area. Alright well here are a few pictures of our apartment and the curtains my mom maid for the kitchen I think they look really cute and I was very excited about them. I also got this tray to put my makeup on at a second hand store for a great deal the other day.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

love the pics of your home! It looks soo cute!!