Saturday, April 07, 2007





Easter Egg dyeing. On weds some of the girls came over to Rachels house and we dyed (sp?) Easter eggs. It was very interesting to me because many of the girls had never done it before. Rachel and I were shocked that people could grow up in America and never have dyed Easter eggs. They all seemed to really enjoy it so I think we are going to do it again next year, but we are going to plan it more in advance because many of the girls could not come because of previous plans or work schedules. I enjoyed it because usually my mom and I dye Easter eggs together but this year we are too far apart =o(. I did not want to dye Easter eggs by myself and I did not think I was going to get Mike to into it so it was nice to have group to do it with.

There is also a picture of the snow we had yesterday (friday). You can imagine just how excited I was about that. So we are going to be all bundled up for Easter Sunday which I am not to thrilled about to say the least.

We hope you all have a great Easter and wish we could be there to celebrate it with yall =o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where's the new bible in the apartment? it would go well on the antique desk.

Rebecca said...

WOW- SNOW- I can not imagine- it is freezing here also! i am soo ready for summer weather ( so is my son too=) We missed you today and love ya'll! hope your lunch went well and you had a HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!