Sunday, April 29, 2007











We had ourend of the year Bible study and RUF party on thursday and friday nights. I made Mac and Cheese, green beans, rolls, and fried chicken for our Bible study. They really enjoyed having some homemade food and I like being able to cook things that I do not make a bunch. Our Bible study has really grown alot closer since we started in January. My girls are so comfortable around each other and enjoy doing things together. They are even making a point of all the freshman girls riding together (in multiple cars) to Summer Conference which is great because all of my girls are dating people and I am glad to see they are not haivng to ride with their boyfriend. It has been neat for Mike and I to see their relationships develop.


RUF end of the year party was alot of fun also and we had a good turnout despite it being 50 degrees and rainy. We cooked out and played cornhole (a norther game which is actually pretty fun and requires no talent whatsoever). I think everyone had a good time but it was sad telling some of the students goodbye knowing that I wont see them for a while if they arent going to summer conference.


Saturday morning Mike and I went garage saleing (sp?). We picked up a few odds and ends for cheap and had a good time hanging out together. I got this lamp which I thought was really pretty and the cat picture to go over my bakers rake. For a while I had been looking for something to go over it and I thought this fit perfectly.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

WOW- wish i could have been there for your feast- Fried Chicken- YUMMY! I bet the kids ate it ALL UP!!!!!!!!! I love your lamp and the picture is perfect for your bakers rack!! Have a WONDERFUL TIME AT SUMMER CONFERENCE_ enjoy the sun, warm weather and the BEACH=)